POWERPANEL® BUSINESS SOFTWARE
- Stays in view during operation
- Immediate view of status alerts and troubleshouting
- Easy-to-use controls make setup simple
- Protects servers and workstations from data loss
- Sends alerts via email, SMS text and instant messaging
- Allows remote management of UPS from a web browser
- Administrators can plan remote management of tasks
Download free software
- Virtual Machines
Purchase Additional Licenses
- License Quantity: 50 Nodes (UPS) License
- License Quantity: 150 Nodes (UPS) License
- License Quantity: 300 Nodes (UPS) License
- License Quantity: 500 Nodes (UPS) License
- License Quantity: 1000 Nodes (UPS) License
Color-coded for instant confirmation of power status and alerts.
Powerful Software Features
Includes physical and virtual infrastructure support.
Power Management Options
Manage power using Local, Remote or Management software.
In Local, the DASHBOARD page provides an overview of the system operation. This includes system summary, UPS status, Recent Events, and UPS information.
The UPS STATUS section displays detailed status on the UPS power conditions, batteries, and system.
In Remote, the DASHBOARD page provides an overview of the system, including system summary, Power Supply Information and Recent Events.
Run Battery tests to to verify that the UPS can supply adequate battery runtime for the connected computers to shutdown properly.
In Management, the DASHBOARD provides control of power equipment and infrastructure such as VMware virtualization.
Use advanced SETTINGS to configure the software to respond to specific events and perform command execution.