“A Better Me.”
I welcome you to our new improved website!
Wow! What an insightful and beautiful expression of our existence and doings as women of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries in North America.
If we are born again, and we are growing in our faith and spiritual maturity, should we not be asking for “a better me”? Is that not why we set goals and resolutions? However, do we pray, “Lord let me be a better me for You? On the other hand, are we trying to be a better me for our own benefit?
Are my efforts and time focused on bettering my earthly life or furthering God’s kingdom on earth? The answer to that question can help set our priorities in all areas of our life: time, finances, energy, health, calling and ministry.
Being “a better me” to further God’s kingdom is a meaningful goal for mentoring relationships too as women as both of you grow closer to the Lord and help each other become a “better you” for Jesus!
I would like to encourage each one of us to make everyday of our lives a Christ-centered one as we go about our daily duties.
I seize this opportunity to reiterate our Vision statement for MFM Women Foundation North America:
Is KNOWING the Word of God
Being FILLED with the Spirit of God
DOING the Will of God and
LOVING the People of God
What is a ‘A Better Life’ (‘a better me’)
1 Chronicles 4:9-10, Genesis 32:24-29, Luke 5:1-10
– A better life is a life that is different from one you are living now
– A life that heaven expects of you
– A life of abundance, devoid of toiling
– A life without lack
– A life beyond what the enemy wants you to live
Benefits of a Better Life
– It brings significant change
– The glory of God will shine forth in your life
– Your way of life will change
– Your testimony will change
– Your life will be restored and it will attract favour
– You will rule in the midst of your enemies
– You will be reckoned with in your family
– You will be able to stand before authorities
– you will be a lender and not a borrower
TALK with God; you will lose no breadth
WALK with God; you will lose no strength
WAIT for God; you will lose no time
TRUST in God; you will never miss your way
A WOMAN WORTH PURSUING MUST FIRST BE A WOMAN WHO PURSUES GOD.
Ways to Love as a Disciple of Jesus
- 1 Corinthians 13:1-3,
- 2 Corinthians 5:13-15,
- Matthew 22:37-40,
- John 15:13,
- Act of Apostles 20:35,
- Romans 12:9-21, 13:8,
- 1 John 3:16
PRAY without ceasing
LISTEN without interruption
SPEAK without accusing
ANSWER without arguing
FORGIVE without punishing
PROMISE without forgetting
SHARE without pretending
GIVE without expecting
TRUST without wavering
ENJOY without complaining
In these times of TROUBLE, TERROR & FEAR, we as women can hold on to these scriptures.
Psalms 23, 46:1, 7, 10, 22:11,
Isaiah 26:3, 41:10,