AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To bring women together in the spirit of unity, cooperation and love that would make them good ambassadors of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To train, develop and produce Holy Spirit filled women for positions of leadership in both MFM and the society at large.
- To teach women how to handle marital problems in godly manner.
- To allow women operate within the spiritual framework of their callings and to help develop their God given potentials.
- To train women to become prayer eagles.
- To create an avenue where general feminine matters can be discussed and addressed.
- To groom and train women to become total women in all ramifications so they can be relevant to both the society and the church in this 21st century.
- To have a voice for sisters in the ministry.
- To help the less privileged in making a living by helping to arrange teaching them skills that could be commercialized to arrest poverty.